1. Operation and Management
Real Estate Agency Insight House Co., Ltd. website (hereinafter “the Site”) is managed and operated by “Insight house Co., Ltd. ” (hereinafter “the Company”).
All rights related to management and operation belongs to the Company.
However, the Company shall not be held responsible to one’s damage (virus attack, system downtime, natural disaster, etc.)
The Terms may revise anytime. Please check this page from time to time to notice the changes made.
The information on the Site is protected by copyright law. Any act of modification, reproduction, etc. shall be prohibited.
3. Limitation of Liability
The Company will not take responsibility to any website users for any loss or damage through the usage of the Site. The Company is also not responsible for the other linking sites, which is completely independent from this Site.
4. Change of Content/Service Stop
The Site might change address and contents without a notice. The Company will not take any responsibility concerning the inconvenience and disadvantage caused by the service stop.
5. Malicious Act
If the Company discover any malicious act, the Company shall identify the user and take appropriate measure with cooperating companies and public institutions.
6. Prohibited Conduct
The following actions are prohibited when using the Site:
(1) Act to infringe the Company or third party’s property, privacy, etc., or any action connecting to the cause.
(2) Giving disadvantage or damage to the Company or third party, or any action connecting to the cause.
(3) Violating public order and standards of decency, or any action connecting to the cause.
(4) Criminal act or any action leading to criminal behavior, or any action connecting to the cause.
(5) False declaration, notification, or registration (such as registering another person’s e-mail address).
(6) Unauthorized operating activities, profit-making, or preparation towards the purpose without the Company’s approval.
(7) Defamation or discredit toward the Company or third party.
(8) Providing virus infected content, or any action connecting to the cause.
(9) Violating law, regulation, ordinance, morals, etc., or any action connecting to the cause.
(10) Any action which the Company consider inappropriate.
7. Personal Information
8. Record of the Access Log
The Company will take record of the access log in order to analyze the sum of users and the Site. The information, which is to be recorded, will be domain name of the internet service provider. No individuals will be identified through the process.
The analysis of access log data will be used in order to improve the Site’s service, and not to be used for any other purposes.
The Site uses Cookie to improve services.
Cookie is numbers of information which is sent to the website user’s hard disk in order for the website to hold record. Cookie will identify the website user’s computer, but not intended to identify the individual.
Most browsers have initial setting to receive Cookie. It is possible to change the setting of your computer so that it no longer receives Cookie. However, in that case, you may not be able to use full function of the Site.
Please refer to your browser’s manual for detailed explanation.
Please contact to other websites for Private Policy.
11. Safety Measures
Database system held by the Company are carried out thoroughly to employees by providing various regulations concerning electronic information security management. The Company takes safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to prevent the risks of loss, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
In addition, the Company has adopted to SSL encrypted communication regarding personal information that the user submitted.
12. Operation of the Site
For any inquiries about the Site, please contact us.
Company Name: Insight House Co., Ltd.
Company Location: 92 Takehana Takenokaidocho, Yamashina-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Telephone Number: +81-75-501-5100
Fax Number: +81-75-501-5120